2019 so far..

Being away from this blog for a year feels kinda suck (and, yes, I am still a bitter soul, lol).

It's the 3rd quarter of 2019, and I haven't been in touch with blogspot till todate ~ not even a new year resolution (wow!).

Yes, here I am. Again. Hello. Hopefully, I can write once in two or three months so that this blog will be very much alive, feeding you with nonsense womanly writing/unimportant motherhood blabbering/useless never-ending thoughts/uncertainty in (my) life/not so spiritual questions/etc.

So.. 2019! Here is the picture for you.. it's hilly. Ups and downs - a lot of downs, to be exact. No, no, I am not gonna complaining about being a mother has so many downs - that's absolute. But, no, not about that. I am talking "in general".. I have so many downs: spiritually, mentally, financially, socially, and physically. Which is kinda everything in life. That's to update you - not that you care (ha!), but that's okay.. i am still here - alive, at least.

These are major events that happened so far.

1. Iola is a nursery student.
That means I have 3 hours of me time. In the beginning, it felt veeeeeeery long time. But, lately, it's so short, doesn't feel like me-time anymore! - didn't I just send her to school? why do i need to pick her up so soon?

2. I finally gave up to Elsa's fever. (this is a major event for me, hahahaha!)

3. Made my very first wedding backdrop macrame.
4. For.. Fajar and Amel's wedding. (YAY! FINALLY)

5. Color of Ro's reunion after........ years!

6. Tesa got engaged to Franki!

7. Leon moved back to Jakarta, after 3 years in Timor Leste.

Let's see how another half of this year goes. Bear with it. Fingercrossed for good things, although we all know that life wouldn't be so smooth but just hang on. Even in our worst time, remember to pray. And even our prayer isn't answered right away by Him with a way out or a solution, that means He is strengthening us. He is not offering a way out, He makes us strong so we can make it through the end (few weeks ago, when I was in my dark phase, in church, the preacher gave us these. It made me stronger, it made me believe that I could make it).

And like my friend (you-know-who-you-are) said, "when you are in difficulty, try to meditate, clear your mind. Sometimes what you need is right in front of you and you couldn't see it because your eyes is covered with 'black cloud'."

Godspeed.

See you around!

Comments

Popular Posts