my own jar-opener.
I was making a bowl of salad and I was about putting the mayonnaise on it. I reached the mayonnaise jar and tried to open it, but it didn't move at all.
.. I need someone to help me open that jar.
Suddenly, my thought flew faraway to the moment when I was at home. Mom always comes to my dad, asks him to open many things that she couldn't do it by herself. Simply like that. And tad-da.. all those jars are opened. My dad is her jar-opener, he could open any jars for my mom!
.. I need someone to help me open that jar.
Suddenly, my thought flew faraway to the moment when I was at home. Mom always comes to my dad, asks him to open many things that she couldn't do it by herself. Simply like that. And tad-da.. all those jars are opened. My dad is her jar-opener, he could open any jars for my mom!
I want my own jar-opener.
(there.. i said it)
Comments
first visit here, but instantly in love with "a big trash box of thoughts" ^^
tasya a'06 nihh veell hehehehe..I'll be ur sincere follower from now on, gpp kan akyu ngintip blognya terus hehehe..
xoxo,
http://anastasyaadi.blogspot.com
i know that he's there. he's just not too close to help me open those jars. i'm just waiting for his appearance..
huwah.. thank you bgt mau memfollow. :)
i'll put ur blog inside my blog links yah..
*hugs*
*jar opener secara harafiah