26/52

she was crying, and yes, i didn't pick her up right a way; i was examining her crying face and smiling at her while hoping she would stop crying. 
she screamed "baaa..baa... waa...waa...", and then suddenly, "*cry* *cry* *cry* mama.. *cry* *cry* *cry*". i was so happy that i clapped my hands and ran searching for my handphone to record her "ma-ma" for the first time. but because of my too-much-excitement, she stopped crying and sent her confused face to me, probably asking me "what was just happened? why are you so happy?"

first time mother's excitement! ;)



0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates