on becoming 30, on the 22nd

it was an extraordinary day. a day well spent with the warm souls, yos and iola; and also good friends of mine who spare their precious time to hangout with me.
never in my life, i felt that i don't need something more than what i'm having now.

30 is the new whole phase.
30 is the end of my 20s.
30 means setting a new goal.
30 is a blessing.

cheers for the club 30.

2 winds from friends and strangers:

sullyayu said...

Iola pipinyaa.... uhhh gemessssss.. ketemuan ya Iolaaa :*

novel said...

mbaaa.. aku br sadar kamu kasi komen :))
sampe ketemu tante dan kakak rana <3

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates