i sketch.

it's almost two months being at home, like the real housewife; taking care of the kid and stealing naps in between. thank god i have my mom around so far (though, she'll going back home soon - oh no!), so i have a little more relax time to do stuffs.

i was actually planning to start again my portfolio, but several things happened which prevents me to start doing it (i.e.: computer crashing, forgot to copy files from office, choosing to pump instead, etc.). but, in between these baby's routines everyday, i kinda miss doing something creative or doing something with a pen and a book like i used to. oddly, i managed to sketch (yay!) although it was a quick ones.

at some points, that could gather my sanity and a little help to remind me that i'm doing quite good so far.




0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates