jubilee weekend

happy birthday, singapore!
thank you for the long weekend!



photo captions (left to right, top to bottom)
1. started to eat kiwi once a day, 2. yos was looking at one of the display at museum, 3. wore my mother's oversized rainbow shirt (which is not too big anymore for my pregnant body, nowadays), 4. fulfilled my wish to visit the beach to introduce the sound of the sea to the baby, 5. our mirror wefie, 6. weaving my baby's initial in yellow mustard, 7. one of the interesting item in SAM, 8. my beach view- him, 9. blank canvas

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates