26 / 39

spending the quality weekend time by building our baby's cupboard.
and yes, it's time to clean and tidy up the house, it's so surprising that baby's stuffs can be that much (and we're still adding some more items). we started by doing it little by little; washing all those tiny cute clothes, stacking the baby clothes inside the cupboard, cleaning all the dust away, and start throwing my unused clothes to give more space in the cupboard (it's so messy inside there, just because we're too lazy to throw unused things away).

this might be the last "26" that we will be spending only the two of us. who knows that the baby will be here by the 26th next month!

happy 26th, dearest..

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates