fasting break

joining the festive ambiance of the fasting month.
thankfully i live near gelling serai, where most of the malay people are usually shop (and/or gather) for their daily needs and also during ramadhan. extra benefit for us (although we are not fasting) to find sweet snacks for breakfasting, it was indeed crowded but there were so many choices of snacks. i even said to myself that i don't need dinner, i can just eat all of the snacks and feel full enough to get through the night.









my ultimate purpose: kolak pisang!
p.s.: have a great fasting month, folks!

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates