color scheme | green

{am thinking to make this weekly post. quite fun looking for images that represent your mood in colors}

this week color scheme is green, simply because i'm a fan. and i'm sure you would agree with me that the roller skater is just too adorable and the oxford shoes is one kind of shoes you couldn't resist!
Green is a color on the spectrum of visible light, located between blue and yellow(wikipedia) 

1. leather jacket | 2. roller skater | 3. messenger bag | 4. flying cloud ring | 5. diana mini | 6. oxford shoes

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates