color scheme | maroon

If I had to pick up one colour that associates the weather lately, it shall be maroon.

It's cozy, rainy almost everyday although it's never too heavy or too long. The rain makes the day become breezy and cooler than other months in a year. I love it and almost 99% of me hopes that Singapore could stay the same the whole year.. which is impossible.

I chose several stuffs from here and there, and realised that patterns attract me the most. And by the way, the Abarcas shoes is so pretty.


2 winds from friends and strangers:

Eatlovemerry said...

I love the watch! x

novel said...

Yes! Agree with you! :)

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates