society 6 / tote bag, pillow case, shirt, phone sticker

i have an online shop!

that's something new. since years ago, i've always want to have one, but i'm just too lazy and have no direction which way to go.

.. until, my dear friend introduced me to this awesome site, and i fell in love right away. at first, i was only trying out my photos to be applied inside a frame and an iphone case.
then for curiosity's sake, days after, i tried to create ethnic patterns and applied to an iphone case, a tote bag, a pillow case, a shirt, etc. it turned out to be very pretty! and, i couldn't stop myself to start making more of them.

by far, for the indonesian ethnic patterns, i have four types: ulos batak, batik pekalongan in colors, batik pekalongan in monochrome, and ikat toraja sekon.





come and visit my shop. :)

cheers,
moi!

Comments

Popular Posts