good friday

hello!

i'm currently writing from home - it's raining here (since 3pm ~ if you know what i mean), and it's been a good time having my Good Friday in a good way.

originally i didn't have any intention to write a post today; but then "blogwalking" did a good job on me just now. finding one special blog could make me smile and even made me feel a little stronger and warmer. not a complicated blog actually; its simplicity is its best strength.

i can't stop myself not to share this with you.

you gotta love this.


p.s.: i'm writing down #6, #9, #18,and  #19 in my notebook. :)

p.s. #2: happy long weekend!

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates