weekend crafter

i thought i am good in following order/instruction in baking and/or crafting. it turned out i am also "quite" good in finding ways to achieve 'similar' results. i saw this cute post months ago, decided to give it a go - since i gave up my phone casing and used a sticker at the back of my phone instead, it needs protection! (i've been delaying to do it, unfortunately..)

yesterday was the day! started with a plan to do it halfway and ended up with a finished product. i used my own imagination and step-by-step though, and i didn't use glue (as long as i remember, the original instruction is using glue). proudly i say, all is hand-sewn (though in the end, my fingers hurt)!

here, have a look at my new multi-purpose phone case.




not bad, eh?

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates