snow

am extremely happy since i shared my very first snow with my two best persons in the world; one is my best traveling partner (ever!) - Nita, and the other is - of course - Yos.












would be one of my best experience... and will miss this moment soon.
thank you for being there with me, you two! :*

2 winds from friends and strangers:

Inaeu said...

wawwww senengg!! :)))
bootsnya beli di mana velll *teteuppp hahahaha

gimana taiwan? kamu ke kota apa? posting lagi dong yang banyakkk

novel said...

hahaha.. bootsnya gue beli online, nae. nyari yg motifnya lucu :DD

aku suka taiwan.. hihi. ntar mo posting di FB aja biar bisa muat banyak fotonya ;) berkunjung yahhh *eh apa sih hehe*

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates