singapore biennale / part I

the biennale has been here since november, and we only had a chance last weekend to pay a visit to the venues. we enjoyed most of the installations and had to hold our breathe for quite often because they were interesting.

these are several installation that i like the most:
1. the nuclear light (green lamps represent the country),
2. bottles with wayang inside it and shaped a formation like borobudur temple, and
3. the small little wooden figures on a white table. 

will have to continue the biennale's walk to some other venues, as we haven't finish the whole journey..


















































0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates