december, so far.

never thought that this december would be quite tough. i was hoping a warm december, full of gathering and food and laugh and love. but then, so far, it is just a tough job to gather everyone in one place. it is a tough task to contact everyone and get one agreement to make them decide what to do for one single gathering.

it's like un-sticky glue between us. people are getting easier to detach away and leave. and yes, i am frustrated. and at this point, i'm this close to give up and let go my hope for a warm december.

so be it.

i'm ending 2013 with one small disappointment. i have failed to mark the end of this year with one goal in relationship and friendship.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates