lunch-break #2

First week of 2013 and let me call it "rendang-and-sambal-teri-kacang" week!

I went home to Jakarta for more than a week, then my mother packed me rendang and sambal teri kacang when I went back to Singapore. More than enough to feed us for a week. Three working days and full of rendang and sambal teri kacang in the lunch menu.

Happy lunch-breaking in 2013!




1. rice + spicy rendang + sambal teri kacang + mixed veggie
2. rice + spicy rendang + sambal teri kacang + spicy mushroom veggie
3. rice + spicy rendang + sambal teri kacang + grilled mushroom + spicy egg veggie + apple


0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates