fully entertained | part 3

Have been waiting for this event for months. Have been preparing for months. Have been counting weeks and days for a long time. And finally it came in front of our doors. Dream Theater.

I, myself, started with some posts in instagram with their songs' title in the photos (well, you may find it under #instaword or #dreamtheater or #roadtodreamtheater).





When the D-day came, we were speechless and excited since morning! With 15,000 other people from all around Indonesia, we floated in the air while listening their rockestra. It was one of the greatest moment in my life, and for the thousandth times it was my biggest jealousy of the musicians.





Awesome is the rightest word for the rightest music.
Dream Theater, people!

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates