fully entertained | part 1






to be honest, i've never been interested in musical, movies or theatres. but then, i decided to give it a try. thankfully, i chose the great one. one of the best show in life (!), and i would like to re-watch it again.

mari-chan was the comic of my childhood life - well, in most of little girls life, perhaps. have been dreaming about the swan lake performance, odette and odile, with the infamous 32 fouettes. and watching this swan lake is like bringing back all the girly comical readings in the past.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates