Cheers.

Going to hand my very bestfriend out to another girl, in a few days. Haha. Funny the way it is.


For the times we've spent together - in college, on the train, on your car, in Singapore, etc. - cheers for that.

For the tears that has been cried out in front of each other, cheers for that.

For the pain that has been felt, cheers for that.

For the laughters that has been heard, cheers for that.

For the best time in our life as bestfriends, cheers for that.

For the ignorances I've done to you, cheers for that.

For the acceptances of my existence no matter what I did to you, cheers for that.

For the ears to listen all of our craps, cheers for that.

For the urgent times when we need someone to talk to, cheers for that.

For the lessons that we've learned together - even if we didn't realize that, cheers for that.

For the taking care, cheers for that.

For the 'whinning phase', cheers for that.

For the secrets we've been telling each others, cheers for that.

For 8 years (and counting) that you've always reminded me of (haha), cheers for that.

For the songs that has been sung, cheers for that!

For the countless companions, cheers for that!

For our friendship, cheers for that! Big times!

For the love that you've found, CHEERS FOR THAT!

For the new beginning of your life with Mira, cheers for that!

Be happy, Sean! Ever after! :)

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates