Two


There are two ways in my head, each way is a dead-end. I would be hung like an unwanted cloth at the corner of the fancy store, and at last will end in a 75% sale-box. The ways are clearly pictured in my head, and both aren't easy, and both are nothing in the end of the road.

Plus, I have not enough reasons to choose one.

Life has never took my side. It has always been on the other side of the wall, peeking on me but never crossed the door to be with me. And so is now. I am torn into two, and it's still staying behind the wall, offering side to another person, and not me.

Two ways. Two pictures. And none is perfect, nor better. Both are tricky.

Again. I am torn.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates