#10 The sky is even bluer.

Older. And what we're looking for is only happiness. Lame, I know. But what are looking for nowadays? Money? Love? Achievements in careers? And, it's all only for happiness, in different scale and definition in our heads.

I quote what my friend said last night, "In the end, what we are searching now - at our age - is happiness. Maybe for us, not by means of money or success, but the happiness itself. Even we're broke and have nowhere to go, we just do whatever we think could make us happy."

Yes, that includes expensive gadgets or continuous shopping of shoes-bags-books or travel to many places, and (for one of us) pay for kids' school fee somewhere in another country. When all is done, the sky is even bluer in our eyes, because we're happy enough. :)


0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates