#1 Happy Another Year





Just like any other people would think about what happen today, it's the first day of another year. Many times I've been thinking how to pass the first day of the year, and yet I have never found the best answer.

It's just the same. The same sky. The same surrounding. The same sun. The same day. Only we have to replace the calendar with the new one.

Happy Another Year.
Wish we can be better person as the day has changed and the brand new calendars with full 12 months are there, on the top of our tables.

Happy Another Year.
Happy 2011.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates