space between


hey dear. last night, i saw you. walking through the rain, wet, headed to darkness. last night, i also saw you, shiny, because you stood with the sun behind you. i covered my eyes. and suddenly, you disappeared. last night, i also felt you, held my hand, only for a second, and in a blink you walked away. just like that.
hey dear. last night, tonight, and also nights after that, you would be there anyhow. sit faraway from my seat, drink your beer, and just like that. the music would be on - rock or whatever, and my ears couldn't hear it at all, because i want to listen to your existence in silence, so i forget how to listen to other voices except yours.
space between us is zero kilometer, but yet zero means nothing. because it doesn't make me any closer to you.

Comments

Popular Posts