Dexter to Emma.



You know what I can't understand?
You have all these people telling you all the time how great you are, smart and funny and talented and all that, I mean endlessly, I've been telling you for years.
So why don't you believe it?
Why do you think people say that stuff, Em?
Do you thing it's a conspiracy, people secretly ganging up to be nice about you?

- Dexter to Emma

2 winds from friends and strangers:

cal said...

ahhh anda berhasil membuat saya ingin membaca buku iniihhh...

novel. said...

ayo ayo.. dibaca dibaca :)
aku juga baru baca sedikit nih. hehe..

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates