My Sickness is Definitely Something to Worry About.

Did you watch WATCHMEN? Today I'm kinda crazy about this movie, I don't why, out of sudden. This movie is awesome! :)


Who is your favorite character in this movie? Well, mine is Rorschach, obviously. I loooooove the mask!


Oh well, then I took this Rorschach test. And here is the result :

Sickness Quotient: 86%
Your Sickness Quotient of 86% is definitely something to worry about.


Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. Your sense of self-entitlement means you're probably the kind of person that pulled the wings off of butterflies when you were little.

Job Performance & Attitude Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes. You have a deep love for your patients, which is unfortunate since you're a veterinarian.

Personality Insight Your personal motto is "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." You must not have been saying this for very long.

Try it here. :) Have a great day, you sick people! I'm kidding! :D

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates