Blown-away Time.

Once upon a time, it was the three of us. Always the three of us. We were as close as the triplets. All I knew was that it would always be the three of us, until we get married and have our children, live in the same area, and hang out in the same place. But then, years passed by, and it never happened. No more the three of us, and all was just disappear just like a tissue blew by the wind. Nobody cares, it was just blown away.

Time is indeed sucks. I was distracted, I forgot how important it was, to have people in the past. And I did forgot how it felt to hug a very very bestfriend in their important day. So I was screwed things up. It was the first one, then it came the second one. And then here I am, being the last one. Well, deep down in my heart I know that they whispered to me, "I thought we were bestfriend".

Things happen like a car in 120 km/hr speed, and I'm not busy looking at the things move. I'm not. As a matter of fact, I'm tired being in this time wrapped. They don't care about me, and I don't want to care about them. You go run as fast as you want, but please don't make me involve.

Things change and I have enough. Let me go back there, where I could isolate myself. I might miss all the things back here, but I don't care. It's the best thing I know to escape things that make me all alone in this surrounded life. It's better to feel alone, with nobody, because I'm really alone. Rather than feel alone in the middle of crowd of people I know.

I don't wanna be Joey Tribbiani. He was loved by his fellas, but in the end he was being left. People move on, people go, people do things without involving him. I refuse to be Joey. He was being left, not literally, but he really was.

Save me. Let me go back there.

I wish I was Meredith and I had my Cristina right now. And we told each other everything, because we were a team. --- Sorry, I blab about Grey's again.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates