Ask yourself..

Image source : Google search.

"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we're pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we're safe in our own paradise....When we're two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we've found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life." - Richard Bach

I may live in my own fairy tale, build an imagination of my own perfect world, in my own Disney world. I once disbelieved the existence of soulmate, I refuse to accept it in my life - I haven't seen one, ever. Until this very exact second, I haven't met one. And I don't even know how to describe a soulmate in my life. But, I'm starting to believe it.

I believe the existence of my other half, who perfectly fits me in both words and actions. A person who will stay in other side of me, no matter what. A person who knows how to handle all the situation, a person who knows how to match my awful words with smiles and jokes, a person who makes me feel I'm on earth - not heaven. That person might not be my love, or whatever, that person is only a person.

Well, that bugs me a lot. If I'd already found a soulmate, can I be with that person until forever? So that a word 'happily ever after' - just like in every tales - will exist in my world..

Regardless of that dreamy thingy you've ever heard about soulmates, ask yourself honestly. Don't you want a soulmate for your life? Don't you want a companion that fits you perfectly? Ask yourself..

"But how will I know who my soul mate is?"

"By taking risks," Wicca said to Brida. "By risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in your search for Love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end." - Paulo Coelho


0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates