If it was too late..

I was just thinking..
How if the person who really meant to be with me, is a man close to me?
Just close enough to be reached.
But then how if I never realized and considered him to be with me, for the rest of my life?
How if I was too stupid looking for an ant faraway there, whereas there is a huge giant elephant in front of my nose?
How if I was too busy enjoying myself and wasting good moments to be with that person?
How if I was setting a wrong parameter for a guy and choosing wrong guys several times? (oh, indeed I was!)
How if..
I was too late?

(Actually, I am really late)


0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates