Dark Angel

Honestly. I have a big obsession to draw an awesome monster. But always end up with some creatures with wings (always!), though it has a scary face. So, I call them dark-angels. And this is one of them..

I found this cool application via calosa. Look what she drew as well.. so feminine and soft. :)
And well, you could try it by yourself in this site.

Happy drawing! ;)

1 winds from friends and strangers:

calosa said...

waa it feels kinda weird hearing someone said that my things are feminine and soft..hahaha.never intented to do so..or maybe it just happens..but i'll take that as a compliment anyway..xD *komen ga jelas*

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates