stop.

When you hang around alone,
how does it feel?
Does it feel good?
Do you feel numb?
Do you feel being ignored?
Do you breathe difficultly?
When you have nothing,
how does it feel?
Do you feel worthless?
Do you feel poor?
Do you put a pity on yourself?
When you lost on track,
how does it feel?
Do you lost your faith?
Do you give up?
Do you stop doing anything?
Do you close your eyes
and imagine that it's all only dreams?
Well I do.
I stop believing anyone,
each person.
I stop believing anything,
every single thing.
I just stop.
So, don't bother.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates