superman.

You should be a superman, but you’re not.

It was my fault, I put my hopes upon your shadow. Though I know that you wouldn’t be that so-called-superman. Ever.

You should be a person to lend a shoulder to cry on, but you’re not.

It was my fault, I put my pain upon your arms. Though I know that you would never held it tight.

You should be a person who gives me sweet words when I feel bitter, but you’re not.

It was my fault, I put my happiness upon your smile. Though I know that you would never gave your smile just to make me smile.

You’re not a superman. Indeed not my superman.


0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates