| christmas season |

I made e-cards.

To be honest, I was about to print some cards and give it to my friends.. But I don't have enough time to print it in fine papers.

I made two kinds of card :

The first was using a blurry images, which I took at Clarke Quay, Singapore.


The second was made by photoshop.. and I made it with various colors.


In the end, I uploaded the blurry lightings card to facebook and tagged my friends. I love it more than the christmas tree.. since I think it has more calmness & cheerfulness, abstractly. I tend to like abstract things, rather than something figuratively real.

You choose.

2 winds from friends and strangers:

dai said...

i like the blurry ones. merry christmas vel :)

novel. said...

same taste.. hehe.

merry christmas, too, dai. :)

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates