| suddenly dolls

blame my dear bestfriend.. for making me too girly like now, since she likes to blogwalk on wedding blogs (and all are cute). :D
but it's too cute to be passed. i love dolls! (i am a girl, by the way)

first.. meet molly.. she's shy..



there's also ruby.. she's colorful.. by jhoanna monte aranez

these three sisters are very cute.. ohhh! (psst.. psst.. i already downloaded the free pattern. ;p)


does she remind you with your childhood story? yes, she's the red little riding hood

kitties are waiting to be hugged.. so cute..

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates