childhood | fear

i never dared to look at the darkness under my bed. never ever.

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
I have a constant fear that something's
always near
Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
I have a phobia that someone's
always there
("Fear of The Dark" - Children of Bodom)



Fear is the most powerful emotion in the human race and fear of the unknown is probably the most ancient, so you're dealing with stuff that everybodys felt from being little babies: were frightened of the dark, were frightened of what we don't know about. (Fear of The Dark - movie)


2 winds from friends and strangers:

cal said...

hahaha. klo gw kadang takut jatohin kaki keluar area kasur vel.. you know why.. *serem ngomongnya hehehehe

novel. said...

hihi.. gue juga takut itu..

pokoknya kaki lebih dikit dari batas kasur, bakal cepet-cepet gue tarik. hiyyyy..

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates