suddenly-something.

[randomly upload]
[pardon for the not-so-good sketches]


..designed this after bought the stripes fabric in vietnam. i like long sleeves blouse, actually.



suddenly i wanted to wear something girly. i have to buy some 'light' fabric to make this dress.


inspired by almost-$100 zara clothes. i preferred designed it by myself and put another personal touch. already got the fabric from little india.. now waiting to send it to my tailor. :D

got some views from some friends. since i want to design a black dress for myself. i haven't bought any fabrics for this design. hmmm.. my mom asked me, "hey, why do you want to make a black dress? what for?" hah? what do you think, mom? isn't it a must for a girl? hehe.


0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates