stuck moment.


and for the million-th time, i'm stuck.


stuck between hundred choices, which actually i, myself, don't really believe whether i could do it or not.


for the last few years in my life, i chose to do a going-where-the-wind-blows-life. and i perfectly enjoyed it. i planned a short-term life, which i enjoyed to do so.


hum, i also planned a long-term life, but in abstract way.. i'd never pictured my long term plan in realistic frames.


and once again.


i'm stuck.


and i'm jealous with those well-planned people who has a perfect future-life.


whatever.


i dream.


i choose.


i decide.


and i'll do it in my own way.



KEEP MOVING.


4 winds from friends and strangers:

Bo said...

Fail to plan is plan to fail
haha!!


I need a plan though. A doable one, that is.

novel. said...

just do a simple plan.. so that you minimize the failure. hahaha.. stupid suggestion. :p

suzanne cabrera said...

If it makes you feel any better...you are so NOT alone. Ahhhh...I have these moments daily.

novel. said...

yes, suzanne.. i know that there are many people feel the same way like me.. :(

and that's why we have to keep move on, not give up with the stuck-moment in life. :)

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates