another way.

another way to release the stressful feeling is capturing pictures.
we went out for our photo session (fashion portrait, with our own clothes' design) at national museum. it was our debut.. and we were just having fun. :D

here i give you one of my favorite picture (title : "hey there"). enjoy.

you can also check my photo on my deviantart.

2 winds from friends and strangers:

melur said...

hehe banyak atuh yang bisa ditelusurin di indo...ayo mana foto2 yang lain vel? :D

novel. said...

itu di national museum of singapore,mbak.. pdhl fatahillah kayanya lebih vintage dan jadul yaa. :D

foto-foto lain bisa diklik di www.novelnovel.deviantart.com

hhooho,,sekalian promosi. ;)

cups.

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates