jealousy.

it's hurt when people doesn't give you the same things as your friend had received.
i'm trying not to be naive. for almost a year, i closed my eyes and accepted what people gave me, though for some points i thought that i deserved (much) more than i've been received. i tried not to count what i didn't get, because i knew that it would hurt me. because i knew that i was jealous. it's true that when you didn't get what you expected, and people you know, in the same age and same education level, got much more than what you've got, then you'll get jealous.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates