beyond me.

there's something my mum always said to me, every year, every Good Friday.

"it will be rainy. on 3 p.m."

i never took it or considered it as a annual weather that always happens every year. and i never thought about it, deeply. just a quick "ya ya, i know it will be rainy" to my mum.

until today.

I DO BELIEVE IT
.
every year, every Good Friday, it will always rain (or cloudy).
it happened in my whole life, for 23 years.
yes, i believe it. that there are many things beyond me, beyond us, which are impossible in this world, but it (really) happen.

something beyond us, and we only can believe on it.

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates