wrongly done.

once you step on a wrong direction,
then you've to live with it.

though you can turn from that way to another way,
you still have the feeling, that you've been stepped to the wrong way, once.

it's all up to you,
regret it,
or live with it and move on.

me?
i'm regretting all of the wrong ways which i chose.
not only once. more than it.
i was wrong. and i'm still wrong.
and, even i'm still doing wrong thing.
always that "w" things.
w r o n g.

and i can't turn back the time.
i can't take my words back.
whatever done, it's done.

and am i done?

0 winds from friends and strangers:

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates