a home is always a home.

a home is always a home.

no matter how far i've gone.
no matter how long i've left.
no matter how much changes have been made.
a home is always a home.

it's smelly.
it's dirty.
it's noisy.
it's crowded.
it's messy.
it's not safe.
but, a home is always a home.

okay. it's not as modern as another country.
okay. it's not as safe as another country.
okay. it's not as cool as another country.
but, for me, a home is always a home.

i had a trip from jakarta to bandung.
and for God's sake!
there's a lot of views that i wanted to capture.
i couldn't stop looking out of the window.
my heart beat faster.
i hold my breathe.
and. that was it.
i decided.
i'll be home, soon.
because, a home is always a home. can't be traded.

all of its beautiness locked my heart.
i fell in love, for the second time.

.. a home.

2 winds from friends and strangers:

melur said...

kangen indo ya vel? :D
yukk pulangg

novel. said...

kangen.
padahal baru kemaren angkat kaki dari jakarta,lur.

hujan emas di negeri orang tuh ga bakal ngaruh ya.. negeri sendiri selalu tetep keliatan lebih 'kinclong;.

a little wind

My photo
i bake my own bread for breakfast, i craft everything i could think of, i watch arsenal, i dream of alaska, and i befriend old cameras. my world rotates on september.

inspiration.

 

subscribe for my updates